In order to avoid any misunderstandings and facilitate flawless work conditions, we have established some principle rules that guide our cooperation with writers. Please, read carefully some basic rules below. Yet, do not forget to get acquainted with detailed principles of work outlined in the Writer’s guide available in the system once you login as approved writer.
STANDARD PAPER REQUIREMENTS
- 12 point Times New Roman font;
- min 300 words per page;
- title page
- left alignment of the text(no justification);
- one-inch margins on all sides (2.54 cm);
- sources (bibliography/references/works cited) on a separate page;
- Microsoft Word (.doc) file type;
- Paper should strictly follow citation style (MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago) determined by the Customer;
- Order number is used for file name (i.e. 1000232.doc)
- The paper should address all of the points specified in the order description. You should always follow the customer's instructions.
- Due date should always be honored. We can ask a client to extend the deadline, but sometimes it is impossible. Learn to plan your writing time in order to meet the deadlines.
- The paper should be written according to academic standards.
- No COPY&PASTE. Paraphrase and give reference. Plagiarism may endanger academic record of the client, and will result in zero payment for you and huge trouble for us. There are a number of methods to spot copy&paste, including detection software. So, don't take the risk of cheating our system.
- The citation style is important. You are required to strictly follow the style requested by the customer. There are several citation styles: MLA, APA and some others. You can find the information about them on the Internet or in our Writer's guide.
You can take orders that you can write on our website using your personal login and
password. In case you are choice by the customer as preferred writer, you will be
notified via e-mail and/or SMS (to select SMS notification, please, send your request for it).
All completed orders should be uploaded into the system. If for some reason you cannot upload your paper, you will need to send it to email@example.com
All communication is done via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and our site.
The payment for the paper will be indicated in the order description. In some cases, the payment for the paper may be raised. You will receive your salary for completed orders once per month. Salary will be released on first Tuesday after 18th of the following
month for all orders taken between the 1st and the 30th (31st) of the previous month. Money transfer is provided via SWREG merchant service by two payment options: wire transfer and PayPal. For more detailed information, please see payment methods in Our prices section.
Refunds are rarely made. If the writer sends inappropriate work, which does not correspond to customer's instructions precisely, the refund might be issued to the unsatisfied customer. We are also forced to provide refund when the writer makes a lot of grammar mistakes. Please note that if we have to do a refund, the customer cancels his order and the writer is not paid for this particular paper.
Yet, the customer might choose to ask you for a revision if you failed to follow initial guidelines or made a lot of mistakes. You will be asked to correct the mistakes in the paper, address the topic, or rewrite the paper if plagiarism is found. You will still get
paid for the paper, but all the revisions are to be handled free of charge. The writer has 24 hours to complete revision request. In some cases, the deadline can be changed, then a new due date is appointed to the writer in the e-mail with the request for revision.
If we have to make a refund because of plagiarism, we will penalize you for the whole price or you would have to reimburse loses by providing free writing.
If for some reason you are not able to meet the deadline, you must inform us about it at least 2 hours before the deadline expires and name the exact time when the paper will be completed. Please, show your competence and professionalism and learn to manage your writing time wisely.
Writer can only ask for a single change of the due date of the paper, which can be extended only for a limited period of time:
- For orders that are due within 4-7 days - not more than 48 hours
- For orders that are due within 2 days - not more than 8 hours
- For emergency papers - not more than 2 hours
In case writer needs to extend the deadline, he/she needs to send the request no later than 6 hours before the deadline by writing to email@example.com.
CALCULATING PAYMENTS TO WRITERS
The amount you will be paid for each submitted paper is based on the following parameters:
- Number of pages,
- Closeness of the deadline,
- Complexity of the Paper/Academic level,
- Your writer’s level and rating (rating is determined through (i) external evaluation performed by the Customers, and (ii) internal evaluation based on standard criteria determined in the system),
- Amounts withheld as fines (for plagiarizing, being late, retracting from order or revision).
There are other factors that can affect the price per page. This occurs when variable components, usually defined by the Customers, come into play (for example, math paper of one page may differ in price from literature paper of one page).
WRITER STATUS AND BONUS PAYMENTS
We are always pleased when our writers are both conscientious and hard-working. To help encourage this, we have a Bonus Policy, which rewards writers for their consistent efforts.
Your writer’s level orders limit are preliminary determined by the test you pass when registering at 4writers.net.. But the level and orders limit might later be changed both ways depending on your performance. The quality of sent papers determines the level, which is the most suitable for the writer. In our assessment process, we take into consideration the feedback we receive from the Customers as well as internal evaluation done by our editors. Customer’s remarks and evaluation may and will
affect the number of orders that writer can take. So, it is imperative that performance standards are kept high to maintain a favorable track record.
If a writer cannot take an order, it means this order is in prohibited list to particular writer.
Bonus Payments:As an additional incentive for our writers, we are pleased to have implemented an attractive bonus payment system for high output.
PENALTIES AND FINES
Fines and penalties are deductions made by the Company from the payments that are due to the Writer. The fines and penalties apply in the following cases:
We will penalize you for the whole price of the paper or you would have to reimburse loses by providing free writing if your paper is proved to be plagiarized by the plagiarism detection engine.
Third occurrence of plagiarism will result in the immediate suspension of Writer's account with the possibility of being permanently removed from the panel of writers.
Text considered to be plagiarized if it has more than 8% of copy-pasted (plagiarized) content. We check papers for plagiarism with the help of www.plagiarismsearch.com service.
Late Delivery of Paper:
If the writer does send his/her paper late (less than 10% of delivery time) but does not inform us about this (does not ask for extension) he/she will be fined 20% of the order price. Also, if the writer does send his/her paper late (more than 10% of delivery time) but does not inform us about his lateness (does not ask for extension) he/she will be fined 30% for the paper price. The same rule applies for extended due date as well.
Note that a customer might demand a refund if we ask him to extend a deadline. In this case, the order will be refunded but there is no fine for the writer.
Moreover, if we do receive the chargeback because a writer did not fulfill his/her obligation to send a paper on time, the fine in the sum of full price will be applied.
The 20% penalty will be applied to a writer if his/her percentage of late papers is more than 30% from total number of orders.
The 15% penalty will be applied to a writer if his/her percentage of revisions is more than 30% from total number of orders.
Wrong Style: Whenever the paper is submitted in wrong citation style (formatting and layout / referencing / specific academic format requirements and so on), the Writer will be fined 10% of the fee for that paper.
Withdrawing Your Offer after Initial Acceptance
Make sure to check details, instruction and availability of materials needed for completing the order before taking it.
Whenever the Writer retracts from an assignment to write the paper after initial stage has passed, the Writer shall be liable for such retraction. Retract from an assignment may result in a fine which is calculated depending on circumstances. The percentage of fine may vary from 10% to 100% of fee due for the current order.
Should you have any queries regarding your work at 4writers.net, do not hesitate to contact us anytime by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting our live chat on the website.